28 okt JOB: Draftsman at Proton Ventures
We are looking for a Drafter to work with our team on all technical drawings for our (inter)national projects and convert designs into technical plans.
Your tasks generally include but not limited to:
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design software in 2D (AUTOCAD) and 3D (AUTOPLANT) ;
- Liaising with engineers from various disciplines to gather information and design requirements to implement in to the drawing software;
- Produce deliverables drawings such but not limited to layouts, sections, plot plans, ISOs, P&IDs;
- Carry out piping studies in 3D modelling (experience is not required on this item but willingness to develop this skill);
- Assist in document control tasks;
- Any other tasks that are required based on the capabilities.
- Work experience as a Drafter or similar role is preferred;
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software;
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools (optional);
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- BSc in Engineering, Architecture or degree from a technical college.
You have a strong personality and well developed communication skills. You work independently and have personal commitment on executing tasks. As a Drafter you are a team player. You work structured and organized. You focus on delivering high quality work within the designated time and budget within the HSE guidelines and regulations. You have high affinity to quality and safety.
What we offer you
Proton Ventures offers a challenging workplace in a dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, completed with good fringe benefits. You will become a member of one of our (international) project teams. Possibility to get involved throughout all the project phases from offer compilation to commissioning and on site experience.
About Proton Ventures
Proton Ventures BV originally started in 2001 in Brielle (the Netherlands). In 2011 we moved our office to Schiedam (the Netherlands) within close proximity to the industries in the Port of Rotterdam. We are a team of 24 enthusiastic professionals who can develop, design and implement customized solutions for our customers.
If you are interested in joining Proton Ventures, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and motivation letter. If you have any questions please contact Ioanna Aslani via +31-10-4267275.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.